XBox 360 Kinect
£129.95 inc VAT
Availability: In Stock
If you were torn between deciding on a Nintendo Wii and an XBox 360, then the XBox Kinect may well swing your decision in Microsofts favour.
The XBox 360 Kinect system allows you to play with the console interactively by moving around the room. In fact, it's a little like the Wii on steroids, as it recognises faces, voices, movements and emotions within your voice. Absolutely amazing! This sort of technology is usually reserved for the likes of the CIA and secret service!
So, no more sitting like a couch potato whilst you play the latest blockbuster game. Jump out of your chair and throw yourself around the room for a couple of hours. It's entertaining, its great fun and you will even get fit! Give one to your children to ensure they get regular daily exercise, even when gaming!
Comes with FREE Kinect Adventures game!
- Keeps you fit whilst playing your games
- Facial recognition, to enable auto-login to XBox LIVE
- No more excuses to sit around whilst playing on your XBox 360
- Full body tracking allows Kinect to capture your movement from head to toe in order to give you a full-body entertainment experience.
- Navigate menus with the wave of a hand. When you see something you like, use a voice command to make your selection, or simply gesture again with your hand.
- Get off the couch, on your feet and in the fun, Kinect is designed to get players moving, laughing, cheering and playing together; all without the need for controllers, keypads or headsets.
- Kinect Adventures Game: In Kinect Adventures, you and your friends will explore the world-and beyond through 20 active adventures to achieve the ultimate status: Expert Adventurer!