Nintendo DS / DS Lite Console Repair Service
£0.00 inc VAT
Availability: In Stock
Is your Nintendo DS / DS Lite poorly? Don't worry - we've been fixing consoles for over 10 years now, and we can have you up and running again in no time at all.
Occasionally (that's OCCASIONALLY) we may come up against a fault we can't fix - but if you send your machine in using the instructions on this order page we don't even charge you a fault finding fee.
The way this works is
- You place your order for an Nintendo DS / DS Lite Repair Quote and send your machine into us
- We evaluate the fault
- We call you back with a price
- We go ahead with the work.
- Then - we charge you for the service
- We return your console back to you in full working order with a 3-month guarantee on the work carried out.
When ordering this service you will be prompted for a postage fee - this is the method we will use to return your console.
You need to send your console into us to the address below - we recommend using an insured carrier which requires a signature on arrival (as we can only be responsible for your machine once it arrives with us).
You can send in your machine by following this link.
- Top Screen £40
- Bottom LCD Screen £40
- Bottom Touch screen £40
- Bottom LCD and Touch screen £60
- Replacement shock case fitting (required for broken hinge) £40
- Replacement shock case fitting + top screen £60
- Replacement original case fitting (required for broken hinge) £60
- Replacement game slot fitting (games not playing / recognised) £30
- Replacement on / off switch £30
- Other faults - please apply for a quote
- Work guaranteed for 3 months.
- Long-established console repair facility.
- Most work completed within 3 working days.