How to disassemble an XBox 360 Pad and fit XCM LED Mod
you will find diagrams to completely disassemble an XBox
360 controller. This tutorial also covers how to fit the new XBox 360 LED mod
kits for the controllers.
1. Disassemble the XBOX 360 wireless controller.
2. As shown in the diagram, take off the internal parts.
3. As shown in the diagram, take off these 2 screws.
4. Insert the screw driver into the holes then press.
5. Remove the rubbers and the buttons as shown in the picture.
6. As shown in the diagram,remove the RT ,LT buttons
7. Disassemble is completed.
8. XCM RT and LT buttons.
9. As shown in the diagram, install the RT and LT buttons step by step.
10. Screw the direction button back to the shell, place the rubber on.
11. As shown in the diagram, solder these 3 wires.
12. As shown in the diagram, push the back of on-live button close to this point,
make sure the button working properly before closing the controller bottom
13. Close the controller bottom,put on the 7 screws then cover the battery pack
back to the place.
14. Installation complete.