Component Video Cable With AV Leads - 3ft
£14.95 inc VAT
Availability: In Stock
Component Video Interconnects from offer high-quality vivid detail and color for today’s video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum picture and sound quality compared to ordinary "out of the box" cables. Low-loss 75ohm oxygen-free copper center conductors and foam dielectric provides improved picture quality and performance. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric provide optimized audio clarity.
The 100% Mylar® foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated, durable connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. Component Video Interconnects connect video equipment with component video output jacks to televisions, projectors with component video input jacks.
By using Component Video Cables, you bypass the TV’s Y/C separator and Color Decoder, routing the color (Y Pr Pb ) information directly into the TV's matrix decoder. By sending the pure DVD component video signal directly to a component video input-equipped display device, the DVD signal forgoes the extra processing that normally would degrade the image. The result is a vastly increased image quality, with incredibly lifelike colors and crisp detail.
- Connectors: RCA Plug x5 to RCA Plug x5
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of component video and audio
- 75-ohm oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers exceptional video detail, color and brightness
- Twisted pair construction reduces distortion for greater sound clarity and imaging
- Corrosion-resistant, precise 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long lasting quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief that keeps your cable intact
- Mylar® foil and oxygen-free copper braid shield provides clear, noise-free, vivid picture quality
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Connects video equipment with component video output jacks to televisions, projectors with component video input jacks
- Short length is ideal for stacked equipment installations